All

I have a bunch of plot files  (*.plt) that were created using pc ArcInfo / ArcPlot  back in the late 90’s and am trying to view them on a PC – I have tried various online PLT viewers but get errors or file type not recognized. and some software programs  (e.g. ABViewer v.14) but all that came up was an outline of the plot area and mashed up characters at the bottom.   I was able to retrieve some of the original data using the data interoperability tool (quick import)  in Arctoolbox  but amhoping someone might have a solution so I can just view the original plot files.

Thanks in advance

Roman

Roman N. Zajac

Professor Emeritus

Dept. Biology & Environmental Science

University of New Haven

300 Boston Post Road

West Haven, CT 06516

U.S.A.

Office: Charger Plaza 107

Voice: 203-932-7114

Fax: 203-931-6097

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE :: This email message and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages attached to it is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.