Dear students and scholars,

Today's scheduled Stay Informed! Meeting for International Students and Scholars has been postponed until next Friday, April 9 at 12 pm. We are sorry for the inconvenience, and we hope to see you at next week's meeting.

Please also be sure to join us next week for our first ever International Student Forum: My Research, My Journey, My UConn. As part of Graduate Student Appreciation Week, ISSS will host a series of events where some of our fantastic international graduate students will share their experiences, research, and reflections on their time at UConn. We hope you will join us to celebrate our graduate student achievements. Please see attached flyers for details!

Have a good weekend,

Rae Alexander
Director, International Student & Scholar Services

UConn Global Affairs

International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)

2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083

STORRS, CT 06269-1083

PHONE: 860.486.3855
FAX: 860.486.5800

EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1