Dear students and scholars,
We invite you to join us shortly for April's Stay Informed Meeting for international students and scholars. In today's meeting we will talk about summer and fall 2021, and what we know, and don't know, about maintaining visa status during this time.

We'll also be talking about our International Graduate Student Buddy program - we will soon be seeking new Buddies to be matched with incoming international graduate students. Join us to learn more about this opportunity.

Meeting link:
https://uconnvtc.webex.com/uconnvtc/j.php?MTID=mb194201a127877890aed237a42efce3a

Rae Alexander
Director, International Student & Scholar Services

UConn Global Affairs

International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)

2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083

STORRS, CT 06269-1083

PHONE: 860.486.3855
FAX: 860.486.5800

EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1