Good morning,

This is a reminder that NEARC is hosting the Mapping Inequality Workshop today from 12:00 - 1:15pm.  In this hands-on workshop, we will explore how maps play a role in understanding how federal practices exacerbate inequalities in our urban communities to this day. Visit the NEARC Community Events Website to learn more and to register for this free event.

Can’t attend today? We have options!

Today’s workshop will be recorded and added to the other recordings on the past events page on the NEARC website.

We also have some other events to look forward to!

Spring NEARC is just around the corner on Tuesday, May 18th.  There will be TWO social events on Tuesday, May 18th: The Conference Geo Jeopardy Game and the Spring Social Mappy Hour. Check out the Schedule of Events and Register today!

Looking forward to connecting with you soon.

--

Katie Grillo | NEARC President

Users Helping Users

northeastarc.org