Good morning NEARC friends,

Spring NEARC is one week away! Tuesday, May 18th

It’s hard to believe it, but our one day Spring NEARC Conference is just around the corner. The Host Committee has been working hard to bring you an excellent virtual conference packed full of technical presentations and networking opportunities. You can see all the exciting session details on the NEARC website.

There is still time to register to join us! We did our best to make this conference as affordable and accessible as possible, but if you have any concerns about the registration fee, I encourage you to submit a scholarship application. We want anyone and everyone to be able to join us, so please don’t let the cost hold you back. See the registration page for more details.

Post Conference Mappy Hour May 18th 7-8:30pm

We are also excited to be offering a free post-conference Spring Social Mappy Hour! After the conference ends, we will be taking a quick break and then coming back together for some informal fun. Registration is required for this event separate from the conference registration. Please check out the NEARC Community Event page for more details and a registration link.

Looking forward to connecting with you on May 18th!

--

Katie Grillo | NEARC President

Users Helping Users

northeastarc.org