Hi everybody,

I’m working on a project with ArcGIS Online Dashboards, involving a moderately large dataset of point locations (~70,000).  Even in the latest version of Dashboards, there are performance issues, especially if it’s being accessed via an older computer.

This would seem an obvious context to set up tiling (especially as the data is essentially static).  But an integral part of what I’m trying to do involves being able to filter the points on several different attributes, individually and in combinations.  Unless I’m missing something, that would rule out using tiles.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

(And yes, I did use ArcGIS Pro to set up a spatial index and indexes on the relevant attributes on the data before I uploaded it to ArcGIS Online.)

Thanks,
Eric