Hi there CT GIS Network,

We now have the June Meeting available for viewing on the CTGIS Network Youtube Channel

June CTGIS Network Meeting 2021 >> https://youtu.be/m_yOg0UFFyU

If you ever wonder where you could find it, we’ll have recordings saved on the CTGIS Network Webpage.

Again shout out to David Cook and his team for putting the meeting together and editing the video for distribution.

Best,

Mike Towle, CT GIS Network President

Michael Towle
Deputy Director, Western Connecticut Council of Governments
tel/fax 475-323-2064 · [log in to unmask]

web westcog.org · post 1 Riverside Road, Sandy Hook, CT 06482