Good Morning NEARC,

We are excited to announce we have more NEARC Community Events planned for this summer. Our next event is just one week away (June 30th)! As always, these events are free and open to anyone and everyone. They are designed to be an opportunity to connect, share ideas, and collaborate. This is an invitation to learn something new and help strengthen our community. You can see a full list of upcoming events on the NEARC Community Events webpage.

Upcoming Events

Identify the Need and Take Action

Wednesday, June 30th, 12:00 - 1:00pm – NEXT WEEK
Over the last few months, the NEARC Community has come together to focus on important topics around social justice in this country. We invite you to bring together thoughts and ideas from our past events and discuss how to move forward.

Learn more: Community Event Details
Register to join:  Call to Action Registration

NEARC's UC Mappy Hour

Thursday, July 22nd, 7:00 - 8:30pm
The ESRI User Conference is back and we at NEARC wish we could be in person with you all in San Diego. We look forward to hosting an in person Mappy Hour with you in 2022, but for now, let’s connect virtually!

Learn more: Community Event Details
Register to join:  UC Mappy Hour Registration

Fall 2021 Conference

The 2021 Fall NEARC Conference will be held in person from Sunday, October 17th - Wednesday, October 20th at the Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale University in New Haven, CT. NEARC events are not possible with you! I encourage you to review the Fall NEARC Presenter Guidelines and Submit an Abstract today. We are also open to sponsorship. Thank you for your support and participation in this long-awaited, in-person reunion.

Looking forward to connecting with you soon!

--

Katie Grillo | NEARC President

Users Helping Users

northeastarc.org