Hi - While this Data Analyst job posting with MassGIS' parent aency is not a GIS job, it is in the Data Office in the same group of teams as MassGIS. Also, as some GIS professionals have the skill sets and experience being sought for this position, I thought some might welcome seeing the posting:

https://massanf.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=210005AS&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York

Please don't send me questions about this job as I am not involved in the hiring.

Neil MacGaffey  |  Director, MassGIS

1 Ashburton Place, 8th Floor, Boston, MA 02108

[log in to unmask] | twitter: @macgaffeyn

Executive Office of Technology Services & Security

We provide secure and quality digital information, services, and tools
to constituents and service providers when and where they need them.