Hello NEARC friends and colleagues,

NEARC has lots of events coming up for you this summer. Our next NEARC Community event is tomorrow! See below for more details on what’s to come.

Upcoming Events

Identify the Need and Take Action

Wednesday, June 30th, 12:00 - 1:00pm – Tomorrow!
Over the last few months, the NEARC Community has come together to focus on important topics around social justice in this country. We invite you to bring together thoughts and ideas from our past events and discuss how to move forward. Our guest, Sarah Baker from GPCOG, the planning and transportation agency in Portland, Maine, will share her story in hopes to help others in the NEARC Community take action in their own organizations and local communities.

Learn more: Community Event Details
Register to join:  Call to Action Registration

NEARC's UC Mappy Hour

Thursday, July 22nd, 7:00 - 8:30pm
The ESRI User Conference is back and we at NEARC wish we could be in person with you all in San Diego. We look forward to hosting an in person Mappy Hour with you in 2022, but for now, let’s connect virtually!

Learn more: Community Event Details
Register to join:  UC Mappy Hour Registration

ArcGIS Online: The New Map Viewer and Instant Apps

Wednesday, August 11th, 12:00 - 1:00pm
NEARC and ESRI are teaming up to bring you even more NEARC Community Events!

Please save the date. More details coming soon.

Fall 2021 Conference

The 2021 Fall NEARC Conference will be held in person from Sunday, October 17th - Wednesday, October 20th at the Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale University in New Haven, CT. NEARC events are not possible with you! I encourage you to review the Fall NEARC Presenter Guidelines and Submit an Abstract today. We are also open to sponsorship. Thank you for your support and participation in this long-awaited, in-person reunion.

Looking forward to connecting with you soon!

--

Katie Grillo | NEARC President

Users Helping Users

northeastarc.org