This is being sent to the 4-H Fair, New Haven & Middlesex Distribution Lists on behalf of Rose Distefano, Coordinator of Marketing and her Mentor, Nancy Groves.  We have included Nancy’s email in the address, so you can hit reply all to contact her as well.

Hi everyone,
It’s time to order t-shirts for the 4-h fair. The colors available are black, red, purple, navy blue, hunter green, and light grey. We have sizes youth xsmall-large and adult small-3XL. All sizes are $15 each. I know this is last minute but we need your order by Saturday 7/17. Payment also needs to be made when ordering. Orders need to be sent via email at [log in to unmask] or over the phone or text to Nancy at 203-443-3411. Payments may be made by cash, check, or Venmo to Nancy and her account name is @Nancy-Groves-6.
Thank you,
Rose & Nancy
Marketing team