Good Morning,

I would like to establish a plan to hire a new GIS Coordinator. I would appreciate any input on the process from your organization as far as the interview process, the application process, etc.

Do you have a test? Do you have some interview questions? Are there other considerations? If so, would you please share them with me? Also, if you have recommendations for where to put job postings, please let me know. With this job shortage, we’ve had difficulties filling other positions and we want to make sure we can fill this one if it is posted.

Best,

Nicholas McNamara, GISP

GIS Coordinator

South Norwalk Electric and Water