Hi All,

We have an open position to start this Fall for a visiting Assistant Teaching Professor in GIS here in the School of Marine and Environmental Programs at the University of New England.  This position has significant freedom to craft our small but rapidly growing minor in GIS.  This will start as a one-year gig and we hope to advertise it next year as a permanent position.  We are hopeful that the permanent position will be tenure track (which is a 3-3 teaching assignment).  The advertisement is here: https://une.peopleadmin.com/postings/8298.  If you have any questions, please reach out to me directly at [log in to unmask].

Thanks,

Charles Tilburg

Dr. Charles Tilburg

Professor of Oceanography

Director, School of Marine and Environmental Programs

Director, Arthur P. Girard Marine Science Center

signature_451404808

Arthur P. Girard Marine Science Center

11 Hills Beach Road

Biddeford, MAINE  04005 U.S.A.

Tel:  +1-207-602-2422  Fax: +1-207-602-5945

He/Him/His

--

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you suspect that you were not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender as soon as possible.