Good morning,

Hoping for some sound advice in troubleshooting an issue with ArcGIS Pro.

I had to append data into a pre-established ESRI Solution. First table was a point table with a few thousand records which went in fine. No problem.  Second table is a polygon table but after the append is run, and a successful message is given, no records are visible in the table.  Record count stays at 0. I have run the Append command this a few times now so I know I have duplicate records at this point. This is confirmed when I manually click on “click to add new row” the destination table and the pre-assigned OBJECTID field continues to increase after each attempt.  I can’t delete any duplicates since I can’t see any at all.

Really puzzling part: Last night after final Append attempt and height of frustration, I could see records in the table but after saving, again gone. Appended data was there to see but the   Further, the polygons were mapped and selectable, however, when selected, polygon became highlighted and table record said “1 of 0 selected.”

What am I missing?? Probably some silly filter.

Dan Bradley

Warwick Fire Dept