A couple of things I would try if it were me.
  1. Close ArcGIS Pro and reopen. I have had it act weird after a big import.
  2. Try rebuilding indexes both spatial and fields.
  3. If you still have access to ArcMap, try opening it in ArcMap to see if the new records are showing up. If they are, start an edit session, make some edits and save. Then try reopening in ArcMap.
  4. Try exporting the data to a new feature class and see if that works. If so blow out the existing feature class and replace it with the exported one.
Just a few things I might try.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP
Implementation Manager
eGIS Associates (a part of the Davey Resource Group)
eGIS Office:678-710-9710
Davey Resource Group Office: 770-619-5545 Ext 6722

ESRI - In partnership with Alpine Testing Solutions

ArcGIS Desktop Associate 10

Enterprise System Design Associate 10.2

ArcGIS Desktop Professional 10.3

Click here to order my newest book, Learning ArcGIS Pro 2
Click here to order my ArcGIS Pro 2.x Cookbook