From: MAGIP <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 6:35 PM
Subject: {MAGIP} Society for Conservation GIS conference
To: <[log in to unmask]>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Karen Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 11:07 AM
Subject: [WyGeo] Society for Conservation GIS conference
To: Wyoming Geospatial Organization (WyGeo) <[log in to unmask]>

Passing along this conference info:

The Society for Conservation GIS is excited to announce that registration for our 2021 SCGIS Annual International Conference is now open!

The Conference will be online and free to all who wish to attend.  Please join us for keynote speakers, presentations by our Global Scholars, technical training workshops (for a fee of $28), sessions on a wide range of conservation GIS topics, an annual membership meeting, and a networking happy hour.

To register, please visit our Whova conference webpage to view the conference details, agenda, speakers, and our registration page for the conference.  After registering for the conference you will receive instructions on how to join our live conference using the Whova web app on your desktop or mobile app on your mobile device.

The pandemic has challenged us all, yet there is so much innovative conservation work happening. Come, share and be inspired by the great work being done in our conservation GIS community. We look forward to your participation in a series of virtual events over the three weeks from July 19 through August 4th to celebrate and share in this work.

Sincerely,

SCGIS Conference Committee

--

Questions?  Contact us at [log in to unmask]

The Society for Conservation GIS www.scgis.org

--
Karen Rogers, GISP
Enterprise GIS & Data Visualization Coordinator

Ensuring Wyoming has trailblazing technology to meet tomorrow's challenges while delivering the finest in business services today.

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.