Good morning,

I write to inform you that Scott Roberts recently shared with me that he will resign as President and CEO of the UConn Foundation, effective Aug. 13. His last day in the office will be July 31. He has accepted the position of Vice President for Development at the Oklahoma State University Foundation.

For the past two years, Scott led the UConn Foundation through a time of continued growth and change. He navigated the team through the pandemic, worked closely with university colleagues on legislation pertaining to the Foundation, and oversaw two incredible years of record-breaking fundraising.

Scott was instrumental in developing a strategic plan for the Foundation and in preparing it to begin a much-needed campaign for our university. I am thankful to Scott for his leadership; please join me in wishing him and his family all the best.

Warmest regards,

Andy

--

Andrew Agwunobi, MD, MBA

Interim President|University of Connecticut

Chief Executive Officer |UConn Health