This September 20th - 24th we’ll be teaching a series of discounted, half day ArcGIS Pro workshops from our ArcGIS Pro Shorts Series. Each class in the ArcGIS Pro Shorts Series is designed to be completed in 4 hours or less. All classes will be held live-online through our GoToTraining portal.

 Each session will be $60, and you can register for as many sessions as you’d like.  We are limited to 25 students per session though so reserve your space now.

More Information and  Registration

Monday - September 20th
Editing in ArcGIS Pro
Creating Charts and Graphs

Tuesday - September 21st
Designing and Building Layouts
Labeling Features

Wednesday - September 22nd
Working with Tables
Symbolizing Layers

Thursday - September 23rd
Creating Map Books using Map Series
Basic GIS Analysis

Friday - September 24th
Introduction to Python
Building Custom Pop-Ups

Students will need to provide a computer along with ArcGIS Pro software and a valid login.

See the schedule and register.

Thanks,

--
Eric Pimpler