We will be offering the free 12-week Desktop GIS course, starting August 30, ending before Thanksgiving.  In addition to ArcMAP GIS lessons, we'll be offering instruction on how to do the same lessons with QGIS and ArcGIS Pro.  The course will be on Google Classroom, which should be accessible from the waffle on the top left of your Chrome screen.  The code for the course is fpv6v3p .

https://classroom.google.com/c/MTI4MzA2NTAxNzg3?cjc=fpv6v3p​   That is the invitation link.

The syllabus for the course can be found at http://webpage.pace.edu/MMinnis/GISSyllabus

There is a FAQ at http://webpage.pace.edu/MMinnis/FAQ.html

Since I live in Norwalk, CT, there are some lessons that involve Connecticut data, but mostly I have people focusing on making maps of their own favorite place, which is often their home town.

Peggy Minnis, Ph.D.
Chemistry & Physical Sciences Department
Pace University - Costello House 101A
861 Bedford Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570 USA
914-773-3758