Greetings NEARC Community:

If you are looking for a relevant, meaningful, and fun course focused on mapping the relevant and key issues of our time, that you want to use as an introduction for why all GIS and mapping matters, perhaps to a colleague who is new to it all, a course I am teaching below might be of interest:

Join me for Why Maps Matter - 2 sessions - https://www.campusce.net/academyll/Course/Course.aspx?c=215  Through the Academy for Lifelong Learning.

27 Aug and 3 Sept.

Online.

There is a small fee that doesn’t go to me but rather to the Academy for Lifelong Learning, which a good cause promoting exactly that – lifelong learning.

I assure you it will be 4 hours well spent!   Again, geared for the person beginning the geo-journey.   Focus:  Mapping the whys of where.

Joseph Kerski

Joseph J. Kerski, Ph.D., GISP | Education Manager

Esri | 167 S. Taylor Avenue | Louisville CO 80027-3025 | USA

T 909-369-8237 | M 303 625 3925 | [log in to unmask]