Hi all,

ESRI did a fun feature on our profession GIS program (non-credit courses) and Geospatial Computation course here at U. Vermont. We’re using the R-Bridge to teach student programming integration with R and Arc. It’s been a fun and popular course so far.

https://www.esri.com/en-us/lg/industry/education/university-of-vermont-students-gain-competitive-skills-gis-r-programming-language

Cheers,

Gillian

Dr. Gillian L. Galford (she/her)

University of Vermont

Research Associate Professor, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources

Fellow, Gund Institute for Environment

Program Director, Geospatial Technologies and GIS Certificate

210 Colchester Ave (Farrell Hall 213), Burlington, VT 05405

802.656.2920 | @g_galford