The City of Cambridge GIS has an opening for a GIS Intern. We are looking for someone to assist us with an upcoming redistricting project, so ideally we are looking for someone who can work full time or near full time hours. The number of hours per week would be up to 37.5 per week.

We have some interesting projects. The emphasis of this individual’s time will be assisting us with an upcoming redistricting project, but will also help with our day to day operations, some Web projects, ongoing GIS data development, and 3D project. We usually have many projects with a diverse set of themes to make things interesting.

Please see the attached job announcement.

Jeff Amero

GIS Manager

City of Cambridge IT Dept.

617-349-6015