Dear Colleagues,

I am sure you are all as excited as I am that on Friday, August 27, our incoming first-year class and their families and friends will arrive at Storrs to move into campus housing. I am writing because, as usual, we will all need to work hard to minimize traffic congestion on the Storrs campus on that day. Towards this end, I encourage everyone who can safely and conveniently avoid driving on the Storrs’ campus roads on this day to do so. This could include carpooling to work or working remotely that day if approved by your manager, taking the University’s operational needs into account.

As usual, employees interested in volunteering to help with the students move in are welcome and appreciated.  If you are interested in volunteering with Residential Life during move in, please visit the Student Affairs website for information.

Please contact the Office of Human Resources at [log in to unmask] with questions and thank you as always for all you do every day.

Andy

Andrew Agwunobi, MD, MBA

Interim President|University of Connecticut

Chief Executive Officer |UConn Health

Twitter: @UConnPresident

Instagram: @UConnPres