This is being sent to the 4-H Fair, New Haven & Middlesex 4-H Distribution Lists:
Thanks once again to everyone who participated in this year’s 4-H Fair either by entering their projects, serving as an officer or volunteer or BOTH!!  We are very excited to begin planning for next year and would like to have everyone get involved.

First – Please plan on attending the October 15th 4-H Fair Election/evaluation meeting. Our current plan is to hold it at the fairgrounds in Durham – exact details will come out at the beginning of October.

We have a nominating committee that will be contacting and confirming with interested individuals.  We have a list of youth who were approached at the fair by the 2021 President Rena.  4-H members – if you would like to be added to this list, please *reply all to this email indicating your name and office (s) you are interested in running for no later than September 15th.  Specific Job descriptions are available at https://bit.ly/3gl2bvZFairofficerjobs

Don’t forget – ALL officers must be enrolled in ZSuite for 2022 to be eligible to run for an office.

EVERYONE – re-enrollment begins for 2022 October 1st – watch your emails.

In addition to officer nominations, the committee will be contacting the 2021 fair mentors to confirm future participation.  We still need volunteer mentors .  If you are interested, *reply all again to this email by September 15.  Please remember, you need to be fully enrolled in ZSuite and a screened and trained volunteer.  For more information on that process, contact Peggy or Emily.