Bonus Post through outlook so you can have a reminder and load on your calendar!

Hello there GIS Professionals of CT,

Good news, this Friday starting at 8:30 is the CTGIS Network September Meeting! The topics this quarter include:

We have some casual trivia and after the meeting for the curious or those interested in serving in the steering committee in the future, you are welcome to stay for a short CTGIS Network Steering Meeting.

Big shout out to Zach Giron, Elizabeth Congo, Tracey DeGrazia for getting the event together. Thank you to our presenters for presenting! Thank you to the network for attending! Attached is the agenda and below you can find the log on details:

CT GIS User September Online Virtual Meeting

Hosted by CT GIS Network

https://fandocom.webex.com/fandocom/j.php?MTID=mb21fee0d8f4bb99a567f05b69c27555f

Friday, Sep 24, 2021 8:30 am | 5 hours | (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Meeting number: 2590 624 7552

Password: CTGIS

Join by video system

Dial [log in to unmask]

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone

+1-415-655-0001 US Toll

Access code: 259 062 47552

Mike Towle, CTGIS Network President

PS More details of the event on the CT GIS Network website. Also an announcement for GIS Day this November! It is getting so Mappy out there!

https://ctgis.uconn.edu/

Michael Towle

Deputy Director, Western Connecticut Council of Governments
tel/fax 475-323-2064 · [log in to unmask]

web westcog.org · post 1 Riverside Road, Sandy Hook, CT 06482

Kind regards,

Thad

Thad J. Dymkowski, GISP

GIS Analyst