In this tutorial, we’ll use Pro’s Model Builder to create a reusable workflow.

Pro’s Model Builder is a visual workflow tool lets you automate GIS workflows. You can use it to chain the input and output of multiple geoprocessing tools, and save that for future use. In this tutorial, we’ll use multiple geoprocessing tools and link them using a workflow visualization in Model Builder.

Specifically, we’ll be using be doing the following:

The GIS workflow we’ll automate using Model Builder is a little trivial and simple, but serves as a demonstration of how to create a model using Model Builder. The workflows is as follows:

Read the entire article.
http://geospatialtraining.com/tutorial-visualize-and-reuse-gis-workflows-with-model-builder-in-arcgis-pro/

--
Eric Pimpler