From: Ruth Aslanis
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 1:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GIS position in Ithaca NY-application deadline approaching

GIS practitioners wanted for GIS Developer position in upstate NY.

There is an opening for a GIS Developer at the City of Ithaca, NY.  We are a 3-person team who specializes in the creation, and management of geographic data, applications, and solutions which make a difference for staff, officials, and the public in the day-to-day operations of the City of Ithaca.  The successful candidate will work with rich data sets including detailed municipal infrastructure layers, delivered on mobile and desktop platforms.  The position centers on the capacity to create and customize applications on ArcGIS Online and GeoCortex Essentials interactive web mapping platforms. It additionally includes creating custom applications using ESRI APIs and JavaScript frameworks.  The candidate has knowledge and experience with desktop GIS, web mapping platforms and custom web coding.  We have a mature GIS program, and we work as a team.

Please see attached for more information and how to apply.

Deadline for application is October 22, 2021.

https://ithaca-portal.mycivilservice.com/