Happy Fall NEARC 2021!

Thank to you those of you that are attending our conference this week. In celebration of our Fall NEARC Conference (Oct 17-20th) we invite you to join us for a NEARC Halloween Mappy Party! Whether you are attending Fall NEARC or not, all are welcome to join in the fun.

NEARC Halloween Mappy Party

TODAY, Tuesday, October 19th, 7:00 - 8:30pm
Costumes and festive attire are not required, but highly encouraged! There will be breakout rooms with a variety of Halloween GIS topics and themes. Take this opportunity to virtually mix and mingle with new and long term NEARC friends and colleagues. Share your scary GIS stories and what may haunt you from your mappy past.  Come get inspired, swap stories, or just relax and enjoy the company of the wonderful people in our community.

Please register to join*:  NEARC Halloween Mappy Party

*Fall NEARC attendees: those of you that are registered for the conference, you can access this event link in the Whova conference app. You do not need to register for this separately.

We look forward to seeing you there!

--

Katie Grillo | NEARC President

Users Helping Users