All,

It has been awhile since the Seacoast NH & Maine GIS Professionals group has gotten together  and we wanted to get together before the really cold weather sets in!

We will hosting a Mappy Hour this Thursday from 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm on the outside deck at the Maine Beer Café in Kittery, Maine.  There will be heat lamps, a huge variety of adult beverages, a full food menu (https://www.mainebeercafe.com/) & plenty of good old fashioned GIS social talk!  The current forecast is for a high of 56 degrees with intervals of clouds and sunshine.

Maine Beer Café is located at 439 US Route 1 in Kittery, Maine.

There is no registration for this event.  Hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Jeff Olson, GISP

GIS Analyst

Unitil