Good morning all,

   Interested in a job that that gets into the depths of GIS and technology?  This IT Systems Developer position is posted at a level III and IV, based on the applicants qualifications, please see the details in each job posting for the details on each level.  This is an exciting public service opportunity to be an integral part of the VT Agency of Digital Services (ADS) team that helps ensure the VT Agency of Transportation (AOT) can execute on its mission of providing for the safe and efficient movement of people and goods.

    We are seeking a technologist with an application development and administration focus to help us support our partner agency's mission. Success in this position means you are a self-starter, a collaborator, have a positive can-do attitude and the ability to use good judgment while performing a variety of complex tasks in a supportive environment. You must be flexible and eager to quickly learn new technologies and how they support the missions of both ADS and AOT.

     More details are included in the job postings that are at the following links:

Level III: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=22941&company=stateofver

Level IV: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=23844&company=stateofver

Johnathan

Johnathan Croft | Mapping Section Chief

Vermont Agency of Transportation

219 North Main Street | Barre, VT 05641

319416_242472909123590_242472529123628_601558_6008650_n

This is our shot, Vermont! Everyone age 12 and older is now eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine. Sign up for your shot today at healthvermont.gov/MyVaccine or follow @healthvermont on Facebook and Twitter for walk-in opportunities. #OurShotVT