Dear UConn Undergraduate Students,

As you may remember, earlier this semester we shared information about the Future of Learning committee and the final report released in Spring 2021. View the previous message here. We are continuing to collect feedback through Friday, October 29th. Please take a moment to share any feedback you may have on the contents of the report in the survey linked here as we evaluate next steps on implementation of the report’s recommendations.

We thank you for your time reviewing the report and sharing your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Shoulson

Senior Vice Provost for Academic Affairs

Future of Learning Co-Chair

Dan Burkey

Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education and Diversity, School of Engineering

Future of Learning Co-Chair