Hi all-

I have a question about using a map tour in a Story Map.  I have a bunch of points that have attached photos stored as a feature service in ArcGIS Online. I can add the feature service to a map tour and I see all my photos.  But I can’t see the points or add locations to my slide.  Anyone have any insight?

As always, your help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Meghan McGaffin

Meghan C. McGaffin
Senior GIS Coordinator

203‑344‑7073
203-344-7887
SLR International Corporation
195 Church Street, 7th Floor New Haven CT    06510
Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer
This communication and any attachment(s) contain information which is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in error, please e-mail us by return e-mail and then delete the e-mail from your system together with any copies of it. Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not represent those of SLR Management Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries, unless specifically stated.