GIS tech is constantly shifting, and as it does, we are working hard to keep you informed and educated on exciting advancements. Because of this, we are thrilled to announce the inauguration of our new Experience Builder short course.

This half-day course highlights how Experience Builder is different from Web AppBuilder and focuses on its advanced capabilities. You will explore the extensive list of well-refined templates that can be used out-of-the-box or reshaped and customized to fit the needs of your project.

Visit our website to sign up and for a sneak peek at this new platform, please visit our YouTube channel tutorials. We've put together a series of tutorials that will introduce you to the Experience Builder platform.

Youtube Series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6VbcR9GY-0&list=PLeXjHxbU5lmZW2qMTokPl0KOU_E1wrzjA

Website: http://geospatialtraining.com/introduction-to-experience-builder/

Thanks,

--