Mark your calendars!  The Spring 2022 NEARC conference will be held in person at Westfield State University (Westfield, MA) on Monday, May 16th. We are looking for folks to join the Spring 2022 host committee. Host Committee members will contribute to planning and coordinating the content and flow of the Spring one-day conference, including conference logistics, session scheduling, social events, and more. No event planning is required. We are just looking for your passion and enthusiasm to help us plan another great NEARC event. Host committee meetings will be virtual but all intention is to have the conference in person.

Contact Tim LeDoux ([log in to unmask]) to learn more about getting involved!