Dear UConn Faculty/Staff Member:

Thank you for your support of UConn Athletics and our student-athletes. Your commitment to our pursuit of academic and athletic excellence is truly appreciated.

We are pleased to offer all UConn Faculty & Staff members, including those at UConn Health and Regional campuses, the opportunity to receive up to two (2) complimentary tickets to each of the following upcoming events:

Women’s Basketball vs. Fort Hays State

Sunday, November 7 at 1 p.m. – Gampel Pavilion

Men’s Basketball vs. Central Connecticut State

Tuesday, November 9 at 6:30 p.m. – Gampel Pavilion

Men’s Ice Hockey vs. Boston College

Friday, November 12 at 7:05 p.m. – XL Center

To claim your complimentary tickets, please visit UConnTickets.com, click the “Find Tickets” button and select your seats.  Immediately after completing the claim steps, your mobile tickets will arrive via email.

The deadline to request tickets is Friday, November 6 at 4 p.m.

If you already have tickets for any of these games, we encourage you to claim additional tickets for friends or family members.  For questions, please contact the Athletics Ticket Office via Live Chat, email [log in to unmask] or call 877-288-2666 (M-F 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.).

We hope you are able to join us for these basketball and hockey events, and other athletics events throughout the academic year, in support of the student-athletes who proudly represent our great university. Go Huskies!

Sincerely,

David Benedict

Director of Athletics