Dear colleagues,

I am writing to inform you of the Thematic Semester on Probability and PDEs, taking place at the Centre de Recherches Mathématiques in Montreal, Canada, from January-June 2022.
The program includes 4 workshops, all with strong educational components, as well as a short- and long-term visitor program. The program website can be found here:

http://www.crm.umontreal.ca/2022/Probab22/index_e.php

The program is organized in cooperation with the Association for Women in Mathematics, and supports the AWM Welcoming Environment Statement. It is additionally organized in collaboration with the Clay Mathematics Institute, and is also supported by the Simons Foundation.

Those who are interested in participating, either virtually or in person, are invited to indicate their interest at the following link:

https://forms.gle/F8eNwmaaTiUeez6XA

Our funding is limited, but we expect to secure some NSF support to defray the participation costs of junior participants based in the U.S. If this is successful, more information will be provided on the program website. Anyone who has indicated their interest in participating at the above link will be kept up-to-date on funding which becomes available for participation.

I would appreciate it if you could circulate information about the program to those who might be interested.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely yours,

Louigi, on behalf of all the organizers:

Louigi Addario-Berry (McGill University)
Jacob Bedrossian (University of Maryland)
Julien Berestycki (University of Oxford)
Paul Chleboun (University of Warwick)
Alessandra Faggionato (University La Sapienza)
Daniel Lacker (Columbia University)
Hubert Lacoin (IMPA)
Claudio Landim (IMPA)
Jessica Lin (McGill University)
Pascal Maillard (Institut de Mathématique de Toulouse Université Toulouse III - Paul Sabatier)
Jean-Christophe Mourrat (ENS Lyon)
Sarah Penington (University of Bath)
Kavita Ramanan (Brown University)