Hello NEARC, I figured what are the holidays without an obscure GIS question.  Has anyone played around with oriented imagery (OI)?  I’ve been trying to create an OIC and load images and it’s proving challenging.  I’ve done what googling I can, but per usual (IMHO), details are light.  Anyone know of a resource to get answers?  Including content creation (360 camera, phone, drone etc) best practices, tips & tricks?  I’ve gotten as far as getting my GoPro Fusion images on AGO, but the widget doesn’t  display the 360 image properly.  Thanks if you have any ideas.  Happy Holidays!

Sam

Samuel Lingeman ‘00, GISP

Spatial Data Systems Manager

Facilities-Capital Planning & Management

“Pride, Service and Dedication”

22 Colovos Rd

Durham, NH 03824

603-862-4218