Sent on Behalf of UConn Athletics

--

Good afternoon,

This evening at 7 p.m., the UConn volleyball team will play its first-ever postseason match in Gampel Pavilion!

We square off against North Florida in the quarterfinal round of the National Invitation Volleyball Championship, after defeating North Carolina A&T and Boston College in the first and second rounds.

Admission to tonight's match is free, and we could use the support of the UConn community as the Huskies seek to extend this historic postseason run!

Please consider joining us tonight in Gampel at 7 p.m.

Thanks, and Go Huskies!

David Benedict
Director of Athletics
University of Connecticut