This April, Geospatial Training Services will be teaching a series of discounted, half day ArcGIS Pro workshops from our ArcGIS Pro Shorts Series. Each class in the ArcGIS Pro Shorts Series is designed to be completed in 4 hours or less. All classes will be held live-online through our GoToTraining portal.

The week of April 18th through 22nd we’ll be teaching two sessions each day. The morning session will run from 9:00 to 1:00 Central time and the afternoon session will run from 1:30 to 5:00 Central time. Each session will be $60, and you can register for as many sessions as you’d like.

Students will need to provide a computer along with ArcGIS Pro software and a valid login.

More information and registration.
http://geospatialtraining.com/discounted-spring-arcgis-pro-workshops/

Thanks,

--