Dear International Students and Scholars,

We have some important announcements regarding ISSS operations and services for the Spring semester.

ISSS Remote Services

With the University’s decision to hold the first two weeks of classes online, and our physical move to a new space (see below), ISSS will temporarily change to remote services. We will continue to provide you with full ISSS services virtually, while protecting the health of our staff, students and visiting scholars. This change will begin today, January 4 and we anticipate reopening to in-person services on January 31. This applies to all ISSS campus locations.

During this time we welcome you to use our online chat assistance (go to isss.uconn.edu and click on the “Let’s Chat” icon), email [log in to unmask], or make an appointment with your ISSS advisor.

Office Location

ISSS in Storrs is moving! When we reopen for in person services, you will find us in the Arjona building, Room 109. We anticipate being in this space temporarily through the spring 2022 semester, and will send you more information about the location change once we are closer to opening.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!

International Student and Scholar Services

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT

GLOBAL AFFAIRS

2011 Hillside Road, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1