Dear international students and visiting scholars,

We would like to let you know about a change to ISSS advising services at the Storrs campus that will be in effect for at least the Spring 2022 semester. Starting January 3rd, advisor meetings will be offered on an appointment basis, instead of both appointment and drop-in basis

How to make an appointment with your ISSS advisor: Students and visiting scholars who need to meet with an ISSS advisor can make an appointment with your assigned ISSS advisor through the online scheduling system. You can find your advisor based on your campus and academic program (students) or hosting department (scholars); click on their name and follow prompts to schedule the appointment: https://isss.uconn.edu/isss-advisors/.

Until classes are held in person, appointments will be conducted virtually. When classes resume in-person, appointments will be offered both in-person and online. You can also email your questions to your ISSS advisor if you prefer, instead of meeting.

If you need help scheduling an appointment, contact our ISSS front desk coordinator at [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] or via our online chat assistance (isss.uconn.edu > Let's Chat). Our front desk services continue to be available to answer many questions you may have related to ISSS and University procedures.

We do not anticipate this change will impact access to ISSS services, and we will monitor schedules for appointment availability. Your assigned ISSS advisors can work collaboratively with your academic programs to best assist you. Please let us know if you have questions about this change.

Rae Alexander
she/her/hers
Director, International Student & Scholar Services

UConn Global Affairs

International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)

2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083

STORRS, CT 06269-1083

PHONE: 860.486.3855
FAX: 860.486.5800

EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1