Sent: Tuesday, February 8, 2022 9:56 AM
To: Michael Towle; [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]; Steven Danzer; Hutton, James; Olivares, Miriam; Czaja, Daniel; Matthew Deal; Gaul, Scott; Bradley, Kimberly; Miller, Norman; Oatley, Michael; Benoit, Thomas J; Rebecca Talamini; Stewartkelly, Beth A NFG NG CTARNG (USA); Steven Santovasi; Gould, Marilyn R.; Pramod Pandey; Mike Cipriano; Sterling, Christa A. (Continuing Education); Steeves, Peter A; Wilson, Douglas; Sturtevant, Luke P; Sylvestre, Alan; Sarah A. DeMezzo; Thibodeau, Cyrena; Covill, Ted; MaryRose Palumbo; Cooling, Jason; Hanley, Richard C; Hine, Thomas; Dymkowski, Thad; Spencer, James R; Zach Fisk; Glenda Prentiss; Renshaw, Christopher; Robert Catino; David Vaught; Flodine, Brett W.; Kasinskas, Mark
Subject: CT GIS Network February Meeting
When: Friday, February 25, 2022 8:45 AM-12:15 PM America/New_York.
Where: WestCOG Zoom

FYI We swapped the 9:30 and 10:15 slots.

CT GIS Network February 2022 Meeting
When: February 25th from 8:45 AM – 12:00 PM
Where: Zoom Webinar, REGISTER TODAY https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_H6kxO7xsSouLvcA6IX1x9w
What: GIS Presentations from your peers, elections, and data standard approval! Agenda below for details.

The Agenda 😎
08:45 – 09:00 Opening Remarks
09:00 - 09:30 CT’s GIS Office Update. Geographic Information Officer, Alfredo Herrera - OPM
09:30 - 10:00 DOT Open Data HUB, Greg Ciparelli - CTDOT
10:00 -10:15 Break
10:15 - 10:45 Power Letter Calculation, Visualization, and Reporting, Moataz Kilany - UConn
10:45 - 11:00 Elections
11:00 – 11:15 Open Space Data Standard, Tucker Beckett - WestCOG
11:15 - 11:45 Committee Updates
11:45 – 12:00 Steering Meeting to Elect Officers

PS Don’t forget to nominate or volunteer to serve on the steering committee. Sign up is here: https://forms.gle/r31C4yKC1B9xh9Ge7

Michael Towle
Deputy Director, Western Connecticut Council of Governments
tel/fax 475-323-2064 · [log in to unmask]

web westcog.org · post 1 Riverside Road, Sandy Hook, CT 06482