Greeting CT GIS Network,

Two updates!

It is GIS Network Election season again. We are seeking nominations for the Steering Committee. Nominate yourself or someone you think would be a good fit. All are welcome to apply for any of the 9 Open Rolls this year.

CT GIS Steering Member Election Process

Why Join?

Responsibilities.

Note: Applicants who apply for a Sector Themed roll and did not win will be automatically rolled into the “Member at large” ballot.

Also! Mark your calendars for the February CT GIS Network Meeting (Friday 2/25/2022 8:30 -12:00). We’re having the new State Geographic Information Officer (GIO) Alfredo Herrera to share the latest on the states GIS agenda! Stay tuned for the official invite and roster of presentations, coming soon!

Best regards

Mike Towle, CT GIS Network President

[log in to unmask] | 475.323.2064

Michael Towle
Deputy Director, Western Connecticut Council of Governments
tel/fax 475-323-2064 · [log in to unmask]

web westcog.org · post 1 Riverside Road, Sandy Hook, CT 06482