Hi Folks,

I was wondering if anyone is regularly running ArcPro on a Remote Desktop Server.
By this I mean satisfied with the performance and using this as their primary GIS platform.
For years we have been running ArcMap this way using concurrent licenses.
While it has had occasional issues, in general it was a great solution for us.
But ArcPro seems to be a little more problematic – it runs, but significantly slower than the desktop installed version.

Before putting too much effort improving our remote server, I want to make sure – is this really out of the mainstream now ?
Is this still a workable architecture for an organization with users spread across a number of locations?

Thank you !

Vin Antil

The Trustees of Reservations
464 Abbott Avenue  |  Leominster, MA 01453
Phone:  781.259.3691
Cell:  978.284.3009