Hi All,

The U-Mass Amherst School of Earth and Sustainability is seeking
organizations and employers who use GIS to participate in an annual
Sustainability Career Fair on March 10th, 10am-2pm.

We have *a lot* of great and hardworking students, both undergraduate
and graduate, who are quite savvy with GIS (we're biased) and would make
an excellent candidate and paid-internship pool.

If you're interested in participating, please e-mail Darci Maresca at

Thanks,
Joe

Joe Kopera, M.S.
GIS License Administrator - GIST Graduate Program Assistant - Digital Communications
Senior Research Fellow, Geosciences, U-Mass Amherst
they/he