Hi Everyone.  Got an opportunity for some of you.  There are new tech transfer mechanisms that are radically different from when we all went to college.  Students are now benefiting by improved peer2peer access to SME knowledge.  I think some of you have some great GIS workflows that would be candidates for shortcourses.  Anyone getting involved will be helping others more quickly learn how to enter our industry and be immediately productive.  Thanks!

Charlie Davis
Partnership Outreach, Bootcamp GIS
Turning real GIS projects into marketable education
619-640-2330