Greetings from the GeoTech Center! I am one of the assistant directors of the Geo-Tech Center.

The GeoTech Center will host its first virtual Earth Observation Day program on April 20, 2022.

Earth Observation Day is normally held during Earth Sciences week (established by AmericaView), but every day is Earth Observation Day. Earth observation sensors and data are helping us understand and protect our planet.

To celebrate Earth Observation Day, please join us for an exciting day of presentations. To learn more and to register, please open this link: https://arcg.is/DPbqq

Thank you

Tom Mueller

Thomas Mueller, Ph.D., GISP, GeoEdC

My Pronouns – he, him, his

Professor

Geography / Geospatial Technology

Geospatial Technology Education Certified

National Geographic Certified Educator

Director of PennsylvaniaView

Assistant Director / Senior Team GeoTech Center

Department of Computer Sciences, Information Systems and Engineering Technology

California University of Pennsylvania

250 University Ave., Campus Box 55

California, PA 15419-1394

office: 724-938-4255

Cal U Logo
The content of this email is confidential and intended only for the recipient(s) specified. If you received this message by mistake, please reply so the sender can correct the error, and then delete this email immediately. Do NOT forward it to a third party without the written consent of the sender. California University of Pennsylvania is a public agency; consequently, this email may be subject to disclosure under the commonwealth’s Right-to-Know Law.