This is going to the Middlesex & New Haven and 4-H Fair Distribution Lists – At our last meeting held on April 1 the following items were discussed.  We are providing everyone with the most up to date information – much of has to do with 4-H Fair participation.  Please carefully review all the information in this email – contact Peggy or Emily if you have questions.
1.	Robert Hills Top Gun Award – any 4-H member can participate.  Because it was changed slightly, we are resending the award form.
2.	Fairbook Dedication – attached is the form to submit nomination for the Fairbook Dedication  Nominations are due by April 15 – email directly to [log in to unmask] .  A survey monkey will be sent out later in April for voting.  Adults may submit nominations.
3.	Fair registration nights – save the dates of either June 1st (5 – 8 pm) or June 3 (4 – 6:30) to participate in the fair registration process.  This will be a drop in to gather all the information and submit your paperwork – plan on it lasting no more than ½ hour to 45 min.  We will be collecting: exhibitor registration forms needed by ALL participants,  livestock entry forms and fees, home arts intent to show forms, camping forms and overnight permission forms as well a volunteer sign-ups for areas such as gates, grounds, pulls, etc. More information will be sent out in May.
Peggy & Emily