From: Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of David Cook
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 9:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: <EXTERNAL>[CTGIS-L] CT Land Use Codes from CAMA data

Hello Everyone,

We have consolidated many towns Parcel and CAMA data. However, some of the land use codes are numbers rather than described text.

Is there a standard land use code list that Towns in CT may use, or do is obtaining a list from each Town necessary?

Thanks in advance,

David Cook (he / him)

Senior Computer | GIS Analyst

Fuss & O'Neill, Inc. |   [log in to unmask]
800.286.2469 x5397
cell: 860.912.4819
www.FandO.com
Instagram | Vimeo | Facebook | Linkedin

Let’s See What We Can Create Together
www.FandO.com/careers

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message originates from Fuss & O'Neill, Inc. The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message, regardless of the address or routing, is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error and any review, use, distribution, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please delete this e-mail and all files transmitted with it from your system and immediately notify Fuss & O'Neill by sending a reply e-mail to the sender of this message.  Thank you.