It’s almost the weekend… and there’s still time to plan to join us in CT tomorrow 🍻

CT Mappy Hour – Tomorrow!

NEARC has partnered with CT GIS Network and NEURISA for this social event.

When: Friday, June 17th  5:00-7:00pm
Where: Arch II Sports Bar and Grill -- 632 Cromwell Ave, Rocky Hill, CT

There will be pizza and drinks, mappy stories, pool tables, and darts. With indoor and outdoor seating options!

You can RSVP here (helps with planning). But if you decide to come last minute, that’s fine, we’re so happy you could make it!

We also have another mappy hour coming up soon:

NEARC ESRI UC Meetup

Attending the UC? We’ve brought back the NEARC UC Meetup!

When: Tuesday, July 12th, 5:00-7:00pm
Where: [log in to unmask],-117.1571264,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x8baf8ff38fc1b6bb!8m2!3d32.7092843!4d-117.1570489" shash="pJjocmIJJLvIoy3NWT2Yjc2VRLvkOODcBfRXuJHEVs1sSisbyVjtDSQaq7lFg8ohku0ECzWpio1LEAbJrWvs+kk+AoAkpeqB/m/ZDxqj398klTMAVMeYhCXtqWiZDo5k6W8Lw3n1cEmrnUs1+SZ+FTmDBFIhYw6u8/NB4cjbP7A="> Social Tap - 815 J St Suite #101, San Diego, CA 92101

Anyone is welcome to join us! We invite you to come connect with NEARC friends and colleagues, enjoy the sunshine and a drink or app with us! This event is graciously sponsored by our friends at​ NV5 Geospatial.
Please RSVP (helps with planning)NEARC UC Meetup

Stay tuned to the Community Events page for more details of additional events.

Thanks!

--

Katie Grillo | NEARC President

Users Helping Users